LEASE OR FINANCE YOUR NEXT LAND ROVER
Now that you’ve found the Land Rover vehicle that’s a perfect combination of luxury and capability, it’s time to choose a financing solution that fits your lifestyle. One of the questions we often hear at Land Rover Richmond is: Loan or lease, which is better? The truth is, there’s no singular solution to your auto financing needs. However, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of securing a Land Rover lease near White Rock:
WHY YOU SHOULD LEASE A LAND ROVER
- You never have to pay the tax on the entire car, just the part you use (i.e. $12,000 residual saves $1,560 in taxes).
- With strong residuals, there is a chance that the car won’t be worth what the LEV is pegged at, and that is depreciation the customer doesn’t have to pay, because they can walk away. This is especially true of vehicles at the end of their model cycle.
- It allows you the opportunity to reassess your purchase at the 36 or 48-month mark. If you are still happy and the car fits your needs, then you can exercise the option to purchase, or look at something new that starts with a new warranty again.
- In the event that you are in a collision, you won’t bear the brunt of additional depreciation caused by disclosure of that accident, again you can just walk away.
- In most cases, you will be out of the car by the time the more expensive services (80,000 km service) and non-warranty items start to cost you money.
- Versus purchasing, you can afford more car, and the extra cost of more car only costs 50% because the other half is residualized.
Some people are skeptical because they think there are hidden costs associated with leasing a vehicle. However, with full disclosure as mandated by the law, you can see that there are no hidden costs or additional expenses that you aren’t aware of. When you choose us for your Land Rover lease near Tsawwassen, you’re guaranteed a transaction that’s based on honesty, transparency, and trust when you choose to work with Land Rover Richmond.
Anyone will tell you, if it appreciates you should own it, and if it depreciates, you should lease it. For more information on the array of financing options available to you, speak with one of our friendly experts today.